At Network Partners the Learning and Development (L&D) director is responsible for overseeing the learning programs, workshops, seminars, and other activities that help the organization’s employees grow professionally. They may involve the design, development and delivery of new learning plans and content for these programs. In this role, the L&D Director will create the strategy and lead the development of learning offerings that will equip our teams to deliver on NPG’s business objectives. Partnership with leaders at all levels is essential to recommend, create, and deliver multi-facet learning experiences that create an inclusive learning culture.
- Develop and implement learning programs that incorporate best practices in learning strategy, in alignment with company goals.
- Support our Apprentice Leadership Program with learning path development, building and delivering content as needed.
- Provide training, facilitation tools and guidance to content area subject matter experts who deliver learning sessions
- Design e-learning courses, training plans, workshops, and more
- Conduct assessments of individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy various learning programs companywide (coaching, online training, virtual, onsite, etc.)
- Evaluate success of development plans and help employees make the most of the learning opportunities
- Analyze and address systemic gaps in the organizational capability required to achieve our strategic business objectives
- Build a positive learning culture through promotion and marketing of learning opportunities and benefits
To be successful in this role the following experience/skills are needed:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in person and virtually
- Ability to consistently meet defined project deadlines
- Stellar facilitation skills
- Experience with entry level professionals in an apprentice-like program
- Knowledge of effective adult learning and professional development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices – experience with LMS 365 preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to build rapport with remotely located employees, leadership team, and vendors
- Proven ability to deliver scalable learning and development programming that measurably facilitated the achievement of business objectives
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, Teams, Power Point and Power BI
- Excellent communication skills – written, listening, and verbal
Behaviors in accordance with Network Partners’ core values:
- Collaboration: We work together to align towards the team's goals, prioritizing collective achievements over individual ones.
- Accountability: We remain accountable to ourselves and clients, transparently sharing our results, stories and learnings.
- Respect: We listen closely to others, trust and consider the impact on the way we treat each other and our clients.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to the highest level of learning and performance by taking responsibility for our decisions and actions.