Network Partners is looking for a highly organized and driven Labeling Coordinator to join our team. No previous labeling experience necessary! The ideal candidate is someone with strong attention to detail, experience with Microsoft office and a desire and aptitude for project management. This role is a great opportunity for a sharp, motivated individual to work in the medical device industry!
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management.
We are one of the fastest growing professional services organizations in the life science industry in the US. We have embarked on a bold mission to change the industry. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. With people at our core, we are passionate, hungry and fearless to meet the client’s needs. We are continuous learners that are always looking for ways to better ourselves. It’s the best of both worlds! We are humble, hungry and people smart.
The Labeling Coordinator will be responsible for the handling of label content / data in relevant applications and formats while following internal and external (client) procedures. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Have a high-level of attention to detail
- Attend and actively participate in both internal and external project meetings
- Perform visual text verification activities
- Work in client control systems, as required
- Assist with drafting change orders for clients
- Serve as project coordinator
- Update project trackers as appropriate
- BS or BA degree
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities Preferred
- Professional communication with external clients and all levels of the internal organization, as required
- Ability to consistently meet defined project deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to resolve conflict constructively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, Teams, etc.
- Expertise in using Adobe Design Suite products for Desktop Publishing – InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional and Photoshop. Additional experience with QuarkXPress a plus