View Other Openings
Senior Project Manager
Posted on 24-06-2022
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Sr. Project Manager to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards. .
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management. www.networkpartners.com
- 10+ years of medical device company experience
- 15+ years of full-time project management experience (preferably in a product development role) with exposure to many different medical device cross-functional groups including: Regulatory, Quality, R&D, Labeling, IT, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Legal
- Very strong team building and management skills with a demonstrable record of strategic thinking and robust, risk-adjusted project plan development
- Develop clear strategies and action plans for each workstream
- Negotiate effectively for the internal (and/or 3rd party) resources needed to execute on the program
- Drive action and accountability from all responsible executives, functional leads, and team members
- Communicate clearly and effectively across the program and to executive leadership
- Augment the cross-functional knowledge of the organization where it may be lacking
- Ability to travel up to two weeks per month to Northeast to visit with client
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE NOW
Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Packaging Engineer to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is seeking to hire an experienced Medical Writer to our team that will be responsible for writing and developing Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) under the MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU MDR guidelines for our client partners.
Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant to our team that will work with our client partners to ensure that their products and processes meet established regulatory standards by identifying shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and implementing regulatory systems.
Network Partners is looking for a highly organized and driven Packaging Engineer to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards.