View Other Openings
Senior Quality Engineer
Posted on 24-06-2022
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Quality Engineer to our team that will work with our client partners to ensure that their products and processes meet established quality standards by identifying shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems.
Network Partners is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management. www.networkpartners.com
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE NOW
Due to tremendous growth, Network Partners is looking for a Packaging Engineer to help continuously develop and enhance our portfolio of industry leading talent.
Network Partners is seeking to hire an experienced Medical Writer to our team that will be responsible for writing and developing Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) under the MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU MDR guidelines for our client partners.
Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Network Partners is seeking to hire a Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant to our team that will work with our client partners to ensure that their products and processes meet established regulatory standards by identifying shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and implementing regulatory systems.
Network Partners is looking for a highly organized and driven Packaging Engineer to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards.