The FlexPro Group, is seeking to hire a Packaging Engineer to join our team that will work with our client partners to ensure the company's products and processes meet established standards.
FlexPro, a Network Partners Group company, is a professional services firm that helps clients complete the work necessary to provide their products to patients. Serving the medical device, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries with core competencies in Regulatory Affairs, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Quality and Project Management.
We are one of the fastest growing professional services organizations in the life science industry in the US. We have embarked on a bold mission to change the industry. We are a spirited, high-growth company focused on the success of our clients and our colleagues. With people at our core, we are passionate, hungry and fearless to meet the client’s needs. We are continuous learners that are always looking for ways to better ourselves. It’s the best of both worlds! We are humble, hungry and people smart.
• Bachelor’s degree in Packaging or related field
• Experience in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and/or Cold Chain Packaging
• 4-10 years of Packaging Experience in the life sciences field
• Proven track record preparing written policies, procedures, proposals and reports
• Knowledge of ASTM and ISTA package test methods
• CAD programming knowledge
Other (Ideal, but not required) Experience:
• Performance, Stability and Usability Testing
• IQ, OQ, PQ
• Process Validation
• Design Verification and Validation